Since our founding, International Materials has embraced the tenets of social justice, economic opportunity, and environmental stewardship. We build our relationships – with customers, vendors, colleagues, and employees – on strong ethical foundations. Our dedication to corporate citizenship goes beyond adherence to legal and regulatory standards, our commitment transcends national borders. We believe human rights and dignity are universal, and we believe International Materials can serve as an example.
This dedication to fairness, respect, compassion, and environmentalism guides every strategy we adopt and every decision we make. Our principles manifest throughout all International Materials divisions and locations:
Fair Labor and Inclusion
- International Materials follows labor policies wholly based on merit and qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
- At the same time, we recruit, hire, train. and strive to ensure our workforce and management teams reflect the diversity of our customers and the communities where we live and work.
- We create healthy, encouraging work environments, free from bullying, discrimination, and harassment. We exceed national and international laws on safety protocols, labor laws, and competitive behavior.
Philanthropy and Volunteerism
- Through the International Materials Foundation, we invest time and financial resources in support of charitable and non-profit organizations. We aim to further their missions to eradicate hunger, improve health and education, and protect the environment.
- We organize company community service events, encourage employees to give back by offering two Volunteer Time Off days per year, and match employee contributions to nonprofit organizations.
Environmental Protection and Sustainability
- We seek to continually improve internal efficiencies to minimize our carbon footprint and increase our use of post-consumer materials.
- International Materials takes care to contain and properly dispose of production waste that could prove harmful to the earth’s vegetation, animals, or waterways.
Value and Service
- We produce quality products and deliver fair value, empowering our customers and benefitting society.
- We safeguard our employees’ personal identity information and our customers’ proprietary data.